Sloped Front Shelter
The sloped front shelter is our most popular shelter, due to the ease of accessing it and the fact that it can be installed almost anywhere,it has steps with a handrail for easy access as well as dual vents for ventilation. The door is made of steel and has a 3 point locking mechanism per the fema specs.The door also has dual gas shocks for easy opening closing.
- Midsouth Storm Shelters, is a family oriented business that was started in 2008. It was started by Paul Miller who is involved in all aspects of the business including the installation process.We take pride in our work and feel extremely blessed to be able to offer shelters that will protect you and your loved ones. We manufacture all of our own shelters to ensure the quality that we expect. Midsouth storm shelters is located in Auburn, kentucky and services the southeast and midwest.
Other Unit Styles
- Metal Garage Shelter: This shelter can be installed in your existing garage floor.
- Handicap Shelter: The wheelchair accessible with a door opening of 36".
- Concrete Garage Shelter: The concrete garage shelter is the perfect choice for the home owner who is building a new house or garage.
- Check out our website for more pictures and information.